Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scrapbooking... what's that?

So it's been awhile since I pulled out the ole scrapbookin' tools -11 months to be exact! I decided to just pick up where I left off... Christmas of 2007. 1. I realized I had taken very few photos last Christmas and 2. I realized how glad I was I took so few photos last Christmas. haha* There are also camp photos (many camp photos) that I'd like to scrap. I'm not going to worry about scrapping EVERY picture like I use to. I've started putting some photos in albums like most people do, I just can't scrap them all - it's too costly and time consuming. My goal will be to finish up the Christmas pics by the end of the weekend.
With all that said I only made it through 1 page tonight. It took a lot just to get that done!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I gotta get back to it. I miss it.
Obviously it hasn't been the priority .
I gave up on trying to scrap every photo a while ago. I just need to be better about getting them printed more often so I don't have so many at once to deal with!

Colleen said...

Maybe you will even inspire ME to get my stuff out!!

Anonymous said...

I probably have a few pictures from Christmas as well if you think you are going to need a little more to put in there let me know and I can bring my camera over. You may have already taken them off my camera for all I know! I've never actually scarpped I don't think I have the attention span to do it!!!