Tim's been working on building us some shelves to organize our basement a little more. He finished them up tonight and they came out very nice!! He's very proud of himself! :) I'm the one who put the stuff on the shelves and needless to say I did not organize it "properly". Although, I told him he better not move anything around because the way I set it up was so I can access the stuff on easily. Sometime's he can be so anal!!! haha!
His next project is building himself a work bench. He's turning into Mr. Handyman - can you believe it?
6 comments:
How cool is that? Go Tim! He does know that he is opening up a whole can of worms by doing this stuff, right? lol
Rick hates this blog. He has heard about how TIM built shelves and how nobody has built ME any ehelves every day since... a least a couple times ;)
HAHA!! I'd be willing to hire Tim out. :) Since clearly RICK can't get the job done!!
Rick can't get the job done! I am so busy with work and the NFL I can barely find time to watch the World Series! LOL!
HAHA!! But you'll find time to hunt, won't you? And work out and eat dinner and go to the bathroom - but you can't find time to build Colleen some shelves!!! Geez bud - if I was her I'd leave you in a heart beat! :)
LOL- I'd leave me, too! What kind of man wouldn't build his wife shelves? And as far as hunting and football, a man HAS to have his priorities!
Post a Comment