Saturday, December 6, 2008

He's Here! He's HERE!!!!!

YAY!! Obie's finally home with us. He had a hard time leaving his owner and his owner was sad to see him go, she cried a little bit. I told her I'd be in touch and let her know how he's doing. He was very timid in the car and he was very jumpy once we brought him into the house. Finally, he started to relax a little after I took him outside to play. When he came back in he wouldn't stop following me around. The lady we bought him from said he usually followers her around or watches most everything she does. He doesn't bark at all! I still think he'll be sad for awhile and maybe a little bit confused, but I'm sure he will adjust and grow to love us! :) We also got a couple of toys he had, his crate, he has 2 coats a winter one and a rain coat, a sweater, also got his dog dish that's blue and says "prince". If he's not following me around he tends to chill out under one of the kitchen chairs. Not sure why - maybe he's hoping to make a run for it! Ohmp, gotta go - Tim's ready to decorate the tree!! *YAY*


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW how cute... I hope he warms up to you guys and stops being sad sooner then later!!! He looks happy in his pictures! Can't wait to meet him!

Rick Jordan said...

He is SO cute! Congratulations on FINALLY getting your dog! Looks like your patience paid off and you got exactly what you were looking for! I like the two coats deal because every dog needs more than one coat! They are like paint, you know! LOL

Colleen said...

WOO HOO DOGGIE!!! I'm sure he'll be settled in, in no time.

Kristie said...

Haha! I know, the lady selling him says "I can't find his coat" I asked if it was the red one "over there" and she said "no, that's his rain coat he has another winter coat" haha!

Nicole said...

Congrats. I am having puppy fever BAD!!!