Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

Oh Christmas Tree, how lovely are your branches. Is that how it goes?

It's been a quiet day for Obie and I. Obie's been napping off and on. I didn't sleep well last night - I was worried about him being okay so I kept waking up. I took him in the backyard to play a little once I took his leash off he went nuts! He ran as fast as his little legs would carry him around the backyard. If he tried to go out front I said his name and no and he'd look at me so I'd tell him to come on and he'd book it around the backyard again. The snow balls up in his fur and I can't seem to get it out, luckily he eats most of when he comes inside. He's been good today. Tim's at work so anywhere I go Obie follows. He's been eating well which I was surprised. I thought with his emotions all worked up he wouldn't eat anything. I think he's definitely going to be a little mama's boy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks great. Looks like I need to stop by and shake a few presents hahaha I just love Christmas... I wish it was more then one day because it comes and goes before a blink of an eye! I hope Obie loves it too haha.

Rick Jordan said...

Your tree looks GREAT! You guys have lots of presents, too! Christmas pretty much RULES!