Looks like he's settling right in!
Very nice pics! Looks like your little dog is settling in just fine! Glad you finally scratched your dog itch- now hurry up with the baby itch so I don't have to go through another baby! LOL
Awwww how cute!!! He is so much smaller in person I thought too but he is a sweetie! Oh come on Rick I think you should have another one too! hehehe
I am tapped out, Karen! Time for younger blood to have their turns!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like he's settling right in!
Very nice pics! Looks like your little dog is settling in just fine! Glad you finally scratched your dog itch- now hurry up with the baby itch so I don't have to go through another baby! LOL
Awwww how cute!!! He is so much smaller in person I thought too but he is a sweetie! Oh come on Rick I think you should have another one too! hehehe
I am tapped out, Karen! Time for younger blood to have their turns!
Post a Comment