I know you are all wondering if we have Obie yet....
We were suppose to go on Friday and get him, but that did not happen. After more "discussion" this weekend between Tim and I, we have AGREED to get the dog! haha! SOOO... The date is set for this Saturday for us to take a ride to Freeport (maybe do a little shopping?) and bring Obie home to us! I'm very excited! I picked up a leash and a doggy bowl for him. The lady selling him to us is going to give us his crate/bed. I guess he is use to sleeping in a crate at night and usually puts himself to bed when he's tired. And I think we'll crate him while we're not home until he we can trust him not to pee in the house or chew on stuff.
I'll post photos of Obie when he's here!!
4 comments:
FANTASTIC! Congratulations! That is GREAT news! I am so glad you finally got your dog! Now start giving me some nephews and nieces! LOL! If you don't hurry, Colleen is going to have another one! You hold the key to stopping her baby itch! Help me!
Yay! Can't wait to see some pics!
HAHA!! Rick, you're ridiculous! YOu should know by now I hold NO key.. the key is with Tim!!!
Ingrid: All I have to say is it's about time you posted a comment on my blog! ha*
Tim said he is ALL ABOUT having kids now! He says you keep telling him NO! LOL- J/K!
Post a Comment