Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snip Snip for Obie



We got Obie fixed yesterday. Totally NOT a happy camper last night. He cried all night!!! I felt like I had a newborn and a worthless husband haha (okay okay to be fair Tim wasn't feeling good)! :) I spent the night on the couch with the dog. I took the cone off his head and held him while I slept. He was up and down all night crying therefore I was up and down all night, annoyed! Hopefully tonight will be better. yawn* He seems to be okay when he's not moving around too much. So I'm wondering if I dare not put the cone back on his head and just let him sleep in his crate. Poor little guy.


Wedding Stuff:
We decided to have the ceremony/reception at the Muddy Rudder. I have a couple of quotes being mailed to me for flowers. I got my first quote today, $400! YIKES* We'll see what the other quote comes in at and go from there. This Saturday I'm going dress shopping again with Mom and Karen. :) YAY*

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Poor Obie!!

It must feel great to have settled on a place! Have fun dress shopping!!

Rick Jordan said...

That sounds very cool! Don't forget- wedding gown pics AT the game camera- mine, not yours! LOL

Kristie said...

haha! Rick, it's like 8 months away! Seriously! :)

Nicole said...

Thats great you found a place!!

It will be really nice!!