Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bride Stuff!

I went to the Bridal Show today at Spectacular Events. My mom and sister went with me and we had a really great time even though we didn't win anything! At first I was totally turned off by the psycho sales people that were there. Everyone would attack me the second I made eye contact (exaggeration), but seriously it was so annoying. But I did come away with a few ideas and a couple of free (cheap-ass) pens! WAHOO* Afterwards we went to try on some wedding dresses and I had a super awesome time trying on dresses!! I tried on about 8-10 dresses and there were a couple of ones I liked. The first one I put on I fell right in love with except for the fact it didn't fit... the zipper didn't exactly go all the way up! haha* I still loved it though I got some ideas on the style I want to get and the styles I DO NOT want to get haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a really good time yesterday. I can't wait for you to try on dresses again! I wasn't to fond of the people hounding you either.. it was like you could feel them staring at you waiting to look their way so they could attack! haha Good times!

Rick Jordan said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I hate attack sales people though! Sounds like you are getting stuff going in the right direction.

Rick Jordan said...

Can you wear your bridal gown out to the game camera so I can get a picture of it? LOL