Monday, February 23, 2009

Friggin' Snow

Tim under estimated the amount of snow we would be getting and decided to take his time getting out of bed this morning. We ended up being over an hour late for work because there was so much friggin snow! The end of the driveway took awhile for Tim to clean up. And to top it all off the wind was blowing right in his face. These pictures were take from the comfort of the living room while I watched the weather on tv. The driveway is still a mess, but Tim's going to wait until tomorrow to clean up the rest of it. We're FINALLY gettin cable tomorrow so Tim's going to stay home. As everyone knows you can't make an "appointment" with the cable company. So they'll be showing up between 7 and 12. Which means when I get home from work I'll have CHOICES! Not, local news, national news or King of the Hill.

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I am going with the positive view and saying that was the last storm of the year! At least that is what I am hoping! I was an hour late for work, too because I got stuck in the driveway and had to wait for my plow guy to get out! There was definitely A LOT of snow! Congrats on the cable!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What finally made you guys take the plunge!? I always secretly admired you for just saying NO to paying for TV!!

Now when I suggest it here (as I do now and then), I can't say "Tim and Kristie seem to be fine without it!!"

Kristie said...

haha! Well, with the digital change we kinda started leaning towards cable instead of getting the box. The boxes are crap - your picture constantly goes blue, like with a dish. And neither one of us have had cable in so long we decided we deserved some options! :)

Rick Jordan said...

You didn't even have to change your post and it is right on the money again! I hate snow!