Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Wedding Show is your FAVORITE?

OMG! I'm obsessed with tv shows about weddings. Whose Wedding is it Anyway?, Bridezilla, Platinum Weddings, Rich Bride Poor Bride! LOVE IT! It was so totally worth getting cable just for these shows! I watch at least one of them every day! Although I haven't pulled any ideas from them it's really so much fun to watch and it keeps me super motivated. Tim's not a huge fan. One night we flipped back and forth between Ultimate Fighting and Rich Bride Poor Bride haha. Isn't that what love is though... compromise? :)

We've asked Paul to play acoustic guitar at our ceremony and thankfully he said yes. I'm taking a few days off the end of this month I'll spend the time coming up with decorating ideas. I'm having a super hard time deciding on what to do for centerpieces. I'll stop by the Muddy Rudder and check out the room again to help brainstorm. All in all everything is going well. We're still struggling on where to go for our honeymoon. Once I think we've settled on a place he says "well, I don't know" ugh! Friggin' Boys!

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

My favorite wedding show is... none! I don't think I have ever watched one! Glad that they help you on yours though!