I decided to get the dress I wanted at House of Brides. I'm going back this week to pay for the rest of it and try it on 1 more time. I love the dress and I'm really happy I decided to get it! A lady I work with is going to make my wedding cake for super cheap! She does catering and occasionally makes wedding cakes as a side job. I'm so excited for the wedding! I know it's over 7 months away, but I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun and unfortunately it'll go by so fast!! Next weekend Karen and I are going to do some shopping for a bridesmaid dress. She tried on a couple at House of Brides and we both really liked the first one she put on, but we want to look around a little bit more. I think I'm finally getting Tim to lean a little more towards Mexico for our honeymoon! WAHOO*!! A friend of mine and her husband just got back from Cancun, it's their 3rd time going and she absolutely loves it there!
SUPER BOWL day! I think the Steelers are going to win, but I plan to cheer for the Underdogs a.k.a Cardinals.
2 comments:
So far everything seems to be going so great for you. I am so glad that has been the case because oh boy I dunno what would be happening if this was going not so good hahaha Can't wait to try more dresses on myself and hopefully the one will be as easy as your beautiful wedding dress was to find. Love ya!
Maybe you want to re-think that Mexico thing? I hated it... But check this out to help you decide:
http://mexicovacationawareness.com/
Post a Comment