Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not Much Going On

Other than the wedding I just don't have anything to blog about. Karen and I went shopping yesterday we had some gift cards from Christmas we wanted to use. I ended up buying some wedding invitations at AC Moore the print your own ones. They were on sale so I got 50 invitations for $29!! And they're awesome!!! :) Karen and I looked around for ideas on the centerpieces. I have different ideas in my head, but I'm not really sure what to go with. I got time to decide so I'll keep looking around!

I've started working out again... ha* I have a treadmill in the basement and some light weights I'm using. The dress I got fits PERFECT so I can't gain anything! While I'm trying to keep my weight down friggin' Tim is trying to get his weight UP! Over the past 6 months he has slowly lost weight and he lost even more right after he got his wisdom teeth out. If only I was so lucky!

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Good for you! I wish I could just lose weight with out even trying! I like food and my wife is a FANTASTIC cook so there probably isn't any chance of that. LOL. Congrats on the invitations! At least you didn't make up some crazy, fantasy blog. LOL

Anonymous said...

Great about the working out. Did the basement room ever get finished? Pics?

Kristie said...

Basement still not finished!! a couple of spots need some more mud than we'll start painting, trim, carpet... and the door to the room needs to be put back on. I think Tim could do the mudding, but I just haven't been able to get him to do it.

Anonymous said...

You need to get some of these to place on the reception tables... fun way to get lots of candid pics!

http://www.mywedcams.com/ (there are a amillion websites for disposables... this is just one...)