Thursday, May 7, 2009

So, I lied...

So, we didn't exactly end up going with the orange. We had bought the paint quite awhile ago and I could have sworn we had decided to get the orange, but I guess Tim went with this blueish color instead. We finished it all up tonight. Lew will be over this weekend to do the wiring. Hopefully next week we'll do some carpet shopping! Tim was getting a little annoyed with me tonight because I was friggin' off too much! :) I was just trying to have fun - come on!! haha*

3 comments:

Colleen said...

The pics of Obie peeking down the stairs are too cute!

And come on Tim.... have a little fun... wouldja!!!?? ;-)

Nicole said...

Tell Tim to lighten up! Have some fun, that's what it's all about. Everything else is gravy!

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah- we work too hard not to have shenanigans! Shenanigans make the world go around! LOL