Wedding plans are coming along really good. A couple of small things I'm working on (or now Colleen is working on haha). And I've been getting some music together for the reception. Jared is going to be our DJ and he's going to use my laptop and we'll rent speakers from Marks Music. So I need to get music together which is actually harder than it sounds and super time consuming. Tim and I went and picked out his ring this weekend. That was a little bit of a struggle but he picked out a really nice ring that fits his personality well. I already picked mine out about a month ago :). Within the next month I'll be working on the wedding favors. I have a hair appointment in a few weeks to try out some hairstyles for the wedding. I seriously can't believe there is only 3 months left! I'm excited!!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
BREAKING NEWS!
Wedding plans are coming along really good. A couple of small things I'm working on (or now Colleen is working on haha). And I've been getting some music together for the reception. Jared is going to be our DJ and he's going to use my laptop and we'll rent speakers from Marks Music. So I need to get music together which is actually harder than it sounds and super time consuming. Tim and I went and picked out his ring this weekend. That was a little bit of a struggle but he picked out a really nice ring that fits his personality well. I already picked mine out about a month ago :). Within the next month I'll be working on the wedding favors. I have a hair appointment in a few weeks to try out some hairstyles for the wedding. I seriously can't believe there is only 3 months left! I'm excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW- it is coming right up. Sounds like you guys are coming along fine and things are right on schedule. Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment