Friday, November 19, 2010

4 months 1 day

As of yesterday we hit our 4 month mark! We had a doctors appointment today which went really well. We finally got to hear the babies heart beat - 160 bpm! I have gained 1.5 pounds. I thought I had gained more based on my scale at home, but apparently not. The doctor wasn't concerned so neither am I. The next few weeks the baby will do some major growing so I expect to put on a little more weight by Christmas. And with Thanksgiving around the corner I will TOTALLY be putting on more weight! :) All my blood work tests that I had done came back normal, and my blood pressure is doing good (I've been taking medicine for this for at least a few years now) Our next appointment is December 15th at 1:00 - we will FINALLY get to know the babies sex! We're really looking forward to it! We promise to share with everyone as soon as we know!

My heartburn has been full force lately. Usually it acts up most at night. I'm continuing to eat tums before bed. I've had some cramping lately, but the doctor said it was normal and that it's only my uterus expanding. Go ahead uterus, expand away!! :)

No comments: