15 weeks along today!!
I always used to dream quite often, but since I got pregnant I dream non-stop all night (or so it feels that way, I read that each dream actually only lasts like a matter of seconds!) Last night I had a dream I decided to smoke a cigarette. As you all know I don't smoke and really never have. During the dream, while I was smoking, I remembered I was pregnant and immediately put it out! haha Another night I had a dream I ended up giving birth to TWO babies!! All Tim had to say was "there is only one". Most all of the dreams center around kids, pregnancy, or giving birth.
Tim and I are going to see Kings of Leon this weekend at the TD Garden. I think Tim's more excited then I am :) I'm not looking forward to the driving/riding and the many pee stops we'll need to make!! Regardless we'll still have a good time! The concert is Sunday night so we'll drive down Sunday, go to the concert and drive home sometime Monday. Normally we stay at a hotel across from the Garden, but this time we're going to stay with Tim's Aunt and Uncle who live outside of Boston. It'll give us a chance to visit for a little bit and it'll save us some money!
I swear that this picture makes me look a little bigger than I really am - I think there is some major shadowing that's ENLARGING the belly!! But I wanted to post it because it's a cute one! :) The picture further down is a little blurry and the flash wasn't used, but the belly looks a little smaller. -- no shadow caused by the flash.
No comments:
Post a Comment