Can't believe I'm already halfway through my pregnancy! I have loved every moment of it!! And I have felt really great. I've been making an effort to "move" more and stretch before bed and a little at work. I'm usually good about making reasonable food choices, but it's been a challenge this week at work. One girl had a birthday and someone made her a 2 layer chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. I love, love cake so I had a piece. I swear there was so much sugar in the cake that it took maybe 10 minutes for me to go from "normal" to "crazy-sugar-high". I felt awful because obviously that meant the baby was also on a sugar high. :/ She moved around a lot that day which continuously reminded me that I had fed her too much sugar! Tim kinda laughed at me when I told him haha!
I've talked to a lot of women and many have mentioned their delivery experiences - in a non-horrific way. Ya, I get it... it's going to hurt like f'in crazy! It's amazing how no delivery is the same though. I have heard about 30 minute deliveries (meaning she barely made it to the hospital on time, her hair was still in place, and her make up didn't have a single smudge!) And I've heard about 24 hour deliveries!
No comments:
Post a Comment