Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!



Another successful Christmas is now behind us. Tim got more books, cd's, and concert dvd's than I think he could have imagined. I got a Kindle, a waffle maker (that I used this morning and made delicious blueberry waffles), I also got an air purifier for my office which I'm very excited about. My office is in an area where NO fresh air will EVER enter. Last winter was the first time I had been in that office and I ended up with three colds/sinus infections which is not normal for me. Hopefully this little contraption will help some. I made a super yummy breakfast Christmas morning with french toast, blueberry pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, english muffins, and cinnamon buns! It was OVER THE TOP good! Today I'm going to spend some time playing around with my Kindle and buy a few ebooks for it. My brother-in-law got me a gift card to Amazon.com so now I just need to decide what books I will be spending it on!

And of course I have to mention that the little baby girl got a fair share of gifts for herself! She ended up with diapers, a diaper bag, clothes, blankets, toys, and this sweet little sheep that plays soothing sounds. Tim and I are really lucky to have such awesome family and friends.

Now that Christmas is behind us we're going to be focusing on getting the nursery together. It's a little bit of a mess right now because I used it as my Christmas wrapping station. :) We need to get the stuff moved out of it soon so I can have the room re-painted before we put more baby stuff/furniture into it.

Well, I need to get myself motivated. After two days of homemade breakfast I've got a ton of dishes to do, plus there are pine needles all over the carpet AND gifts that need to be put away. :) I don't know if we'll get around to taking the tree down today or not. We'll see!

No comments: