
This has been another some what average week. However, at work the button of my pants did "fall" off which actually made me smile. I wasn't wearing the belly band, but these pair of pants fit comfortably underneath my belly so I've continued to wear them. What I probably don't realize is the extra strain that is being put on the button especially since I need to sit down most of the day for my job. I managed to locate a needle and some thread (after sharing the "my button fell off" story, because naturally people want to know why you need needle and thread at work). Come to find out there are actually a lot of people who bring mini sewing kits to work - interesting.... probably not.
Today I'm 18 weeks 3 days - 4.5 months. T

he pictures were taken last night. After the Anonymous comment on my last post about my belly pictures only being "side front", not total "side" and that they all looked the same I decided to switch it up and go CRAZY with some sitting pics!! I suppose we could have done the pictures with the camera lower to be more straight across from the belly, but really my belly is little so it's like...whatever!
Christmas update: we bought our Christmas tree Friday night and we're waiting until tonight to decorate, well so the branches can settle a little. We don't normally have the tree in front of the living room window, but we decided to this year. Our living room is a little small and so a fat tree is now making it smaller. But it's all in the name of Christmas so I can easily get over it (I say easily, but not after a couple of small huffs and puffs).

This is the classic "annoyed Kristie" look. I probably was annoyed because Tim was giving me a hard time about my fear of the flash (or it could be that he takes forever to take a picture so by the time he takes it I look like a serial killer). Now come on people, I have high cheek bones therefore my eyes squint up, and I'm just "preparing" for the flash so my eyes practically close. Note: this is why the sitting shots are done while I look lovingly at my growing belly. hahaha!!
JUST 10 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT THE SEX OF THE BABY IS!!!!
1 comment:
YAY YAY YAY! Love the sitting down pics!
Post a Comment