Saturday, March 5, 2011

31 Weeks -


My doctor's appointment went well yesterday. BP was 134/78 which the doctor was happy with and my urine came back good too!! I'm up 24 pounds now. Sigh* Still got 2 months to go! I'm looking forward to our next appointment Friday, March 11th - 32 Week ultrasound! The last one we had done at 28 weeks she weighed about 3 pounds, this one will help determine if she's going to be a monster or a peanut. :) Tim and I were both monsters haha!!

Tim and I went through the stuff I got at the baby shower this week. I did my first load of baby laundry. :) There's at least one more load to do. People have been good about getting different sizes so we have quite an array between 0 and 9 months plus a few things up to 12 months. Tim got the diaper genie set up. I still have to pick up a few things in her room, but we got most of it taken care of.

Tim's been so amazing around the house. He knows I've been extra tired and not feeling so great. Plus I've been pretty emotional lately so he's being really good to me. He cleans the house, DOES THE DISHES, he even made dinner tonight. Even if dinner was just hot dogs and beans! :) haha!
I consider myself pretty lucky!

In this last picture I can't believe that is my belly! And it's only getting bigger!!

3 comments:

Gram Clements said...

Sexy pose MOMMIE.

Nicole said...

Almost time for photos mama!
We will need to schedule something when we get back from our trip!

vijay7 said...

Well a new life for you....
Best of lucks