
We had our 32 week ultrasound today! Little lady weighs about 4 lbs 13 oz! That's about 2 lbs more than 4 weeks ago. She looks great - her weight is

slightly above average, but we weren't able to get her length measurement because she was all bent up so hopefully she's not below average on height :) . You could even see the beginnings of a little chubby wrist wrinkle that babies sometimes have. I've been having good movement and she was doing lots of her practice "breathing" which is one of the things they are looking for at 32 weeks. I'm also doing pretty good. My BP was 120/82 which was good, but the doctor thinks we'll need to increase my medicine again soon. I can only take 3 more pills and I'll be maxed! My weight was also pretty good. I didn't gain anything from last week, I actually "lost" .4 pounds. I say lost very loosely considering time of day and the clothes I wear can obviously make a difference. My weight gain is 23.7 pounds to date. I should gain about 1 pound per week from here on out and 1/2 of that will go right to the baby. I think I may be starting to retain a little water, but it's difficult to say for sure. Occasionally my hands feel a little swollen and sometimes I take my wedding ring off. I think it's normal though to start retaining water at this point. Anyway, now that I've hit my 32 week mark I need to have 2 visits PER WEEK! This is normal for high risk pregnancy's, but holy crap dude! 2 times per week!!
My next visit is Tuesday, March 15th at 8:45.
3 comments:
Looking Good,She looks adorable!!!Gramp Laughed at Holy Crap Dude.
totally feel your pain!!! i had to do the same thing with spence for 3 mos. it sucked ALOT but was worth it in the long run.......shes adorable btw
So..., when you say you're "having good movement," does that have anything to do with the baby or with the constipation? ROFL....
Post a Comment