We had another ultrasound today! It went really well! Our little girl is weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz. They measured her limbs and those seem proportionate to her size so that's good. Her organs look good, she did what they call 'practice' breathing, and she's in the head down position (which she was at the last ultrasound too, 3 weeks ago). We say her sucking on her fingers and open up her mouth. She has hair!! We weren't able to get a picture of her full face, but we did get some good profile pictures. She's got chubby little cheeks that I plan to squeeze as soon as she gets here! The last ultrasound pic is of her hand! She had her fingers spread right out.Everything else looked good as well -
my BP was 118/78 and my weight and urine looked good too! On Tuesday I had the Group B Strep test done and it came back positive. About 25% of woman have Group B Strep as one of the bacteria's in their vagina and I just happen to fall into that category. This means I'll need to have an IV of antibiotics during delivery. If I don't there is a chance I could pass the Strep onto the baby during delivering and she could get very sick. Hopefully she decides to come a little a early so that way I'm not delivering a 10 pound baby! She's going to continue to average about 1/2 pound
weight gain for the next 5 weeks. I had a couple of dreams last night about delivery and having her here. One of them I don't remember much about, but I do remember the due date being April 21st or 22nd! Wouldn't that be crazy if that really happened? The other one I think was a due date of April 1st (today!) and in the dream I remembered me asking Tim a ton of questions because I couldn't remember anything about the birth of the baby. In the dream it just seemed like she was all of a sudden here, but he remembered everything about the birth - weird.
1 comment:
Look at those sweet cheeks.So kissable!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love the pictures.Love Gram
Post a Comment