We had a regular check up this morning to make sure all is well with the little baby and myself. Kaelyn and Tim also came along even though they really didn't need to. I like it when they come along :) My blood pressure was looking good, 118/64ish ...I can't remember exactly, my blood tests I did a couple of weeks ago all came back normal, and I've gained a total of about four pounds which is also normal. We got to hear the baby's heart beat which is always reassuring. Our next appointment is November 19th and we'll find out the sex of the baby! I think we're both very excited to find out what we're having. We've been discussing names, but aren't having much luck. Tim is stuck on the name Finnegan for a boy. Someone please tell him we're not naming any of our children Finnegan. ;) We both kinda like the name Dylan, but Dylan Dunn doesn't sound very good together so that's out. We haven't really come up with any girls names yet. It's difficult to find a good website to search baby names on. I find it hard to search through A's, then B's, then C's...etc which is how most sites are set up.
No pictures this time. We're taking weekly belly photos starting 2 weeks ago (week 14). I'll probably do another one tomorrow for week 16 and post that soon. I'm also keeping a weekly belly journal like I did with Kaelyn.
More to come soon. :)
2 comments:
Sounds like everything is right on track and YEAH for good blood pressure :) You guys will figure out some names....you have plenty of time <3
Pleez; not Finnegan or Dylan....
Post a Comment