At 17 1/2 months old she has built up enough courage to walk on her own!! She was able to walk holding our hand or hanging onto furniture. We had been able to get her to walk a few steps to us if we set her down in front of us. But on Sunday she walked from Tim to me and back and forth and back and forth!! :) We were very excited, but I think Kaelyn was even more excited! With her arms out and little waddle she looks like a mini zombie. :)
She's been doing, what I call, laps from the living room to her bedroom and back again. Sometime's she brings her buddies (stuffed animals) from one room to the next, one at a time. :) She's really enjoying walking and we love watching her. It's great to see her so happy and proud of herself!
2 comments:
Oh Kris gramp & I enjoyed her walking so much. We were laughing she is so adorable.
love Gram & Gramp
Too cute.. I just love how chatty she is while she is walking Love love love her! :)
Post a Comment