Friday, November 9, 2012

4 1/2 months!

 Oh boy, I feel like I'm ballooning out practically right before my very eyes .  The baby is doing a lot of growing during this time so I'll blame it on him/her (NOT the ridiculous amount of sweets I've consumed lately).  I've been feeling the baby hiccup and move around.  That was one of my favorite things when I was carrying Kaelyn.  It always makes things that much more real when you feel the baby moving in your belly.  Heartburn is starting to kick in again...boo hiss!  Otherwise I'm feeling pretty good.  We're getting super excited for our November 19th, ultrasound appointment!!  Still no names picked out.  I think I'm just going to wait to find out the sex before I start really trying to find a name.

 Our little peanut was supposed to have an 18 month check up this morning, but it was rescheduled for next Wednesday.  I'm excited to see how much she has grown.  

Trying out her new hat and mittens!!  I LOVE this face!  :)  

2 comments:

Karen said...

This blog just made my morning so happy to see your growing belly and happy lil toots. You look great and Im so excited for November 19th...not too far away. Good idea...don't worry so much about the name till you know the sex <3

Unknown said...

i like it


____________________________
http://buyandsellmadeinusa.com/