Saturday, November 17, 2012

No More Mr. Obie

We have been considering getting rid of Obie for awhile.  He just isn't a family type dog.  I decided to send out an email to a few people at work and ended up finding a perfect match for him.  I work with a woman who was just considering getting a new dog.  Her husband is retired and they both love animals.  They have had poodles in the past so understand that he needs a certain amount of upkeep on his hair/eyes (eyes get super goopy with dark colored boogers).  We brought him over to their house this morning (just a few hours ago) and naturally he was very interested in sniffing around.  They both were excited to get him.  Tim also felt that the couple was a good match for Obie.  None-the-less tears were definitely shed and I'm sure there will be more in the days to come.

On to more exciting news...We find out the sex of the baby on Monday morning!!  I'm 19 weeks along and still feeling good.  My joints have been aching and I would probably eat the entire refrigerator if I knew it wouldn't give me heartburn.  Kaelyn has been on a rough patch this past week with her sleeping pattern...well, it all started with the time change, but it seems to be getting progressively worse rather than better.  As I've said before Kaelyn always goes through these ups and downs with her sleeping pattern.  She'll go months sleeping great and then switch to sleeping not so great.  Right now she's napping, as is Tim, so I'm enjoying the quiet time.  :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

You look great.....your hair is so long!! And i miss Mister Obie Sir!!!