23 weeks along with our second baby. It just doesn't seem possible. It's been a tough week. On Sunday both Tim and Kaelyn came down with an awful cold. Kaelyn had a fever for a day and a half. She slept a ridiculous amount during that time and didn't really eat much. Her throat was getting sore and she now has the ends of a cough and a runny nose. Tim's getting better too which is good. By Wednesday I was definitely sick, but not as bad. I managed to make it into work all week so hopefully I can squeeze in a nap or 2 this weekend.
Little baby boy is keeping busy punching and kicking his mommy. :) I'm looking forward to getting much check up over with on Monday. I just hate fasting!! UGH! My boss will be up to visit me (I work for a large company that covers about 6 states and I am considered to work remotely...my boss is in a different state) on Monday and Tuesday which will make those two days go by quickly. Then I'll be looking forward to my lunch date with a girlfriend on Wednesday then it's countdown til vacation!! :) Yay!! Bring on Christmas!
1 comment:
Glad that everyone seems to be getting better and that you didn't get it as bad! You look great in your pic; just beautiful!! <3
Post a Comment