First, I apologize for the poor video skills. :)
Kaelyn loves her new sled! Tim set her in it and started pulling her around and she was loving it. Unfortunately, we don't have any snow (yet) so we haven't used it outside. She's been in such a great mood the past couple of days with all the new toys and stuff. She really has enjoyed everything about Christmas. We started to realize that any gift left under the tree would be immediately torn into if you were not there to tell her no. We both turned our backs Christmas Eve night and her Eve gifts were under the tree. I come back into the living room and she had completely torn open her jammies and was pulling them out of the box. Such a silly girl!! We also gave her some slippers for Christmas Eve. For Christmas she got some really great toys and new clothes - all of which she needed!
Our tree is still up, but hopefully we'll get it taken down tomorrow. I'm ready to get the house back to normal. We've got a snow storm coming early tomorrow morning so hopefully I can get some indoor projects done or at least get some started. Tim heads back to work tomorrow night which stinks, but we had the last 5 days off together which was wonderful!! I'm back to work on Monday so I'm looking forward to a few more relaxing (project filled) days off. Plus, with the storm coming tomorrow we'll get able to get outside and play with Kaelyn and her new sled!! YAY!!
2 comments:
Hehe Too cute....she did so well on Christmas it was a lot of fun with her!!! Santa brought her some great new things. Snow is now here and tomorrow should be a great day for sledding!! Great blog!!!
Enjoyed watching her she loved the ride...
Post a Comment