Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello 3rd Trimester... 27 weeks!

Little Lady likes to sneak in on all my photos.  :) I don't mind though!
 Well, we are in the home stretch now.  Hitting the 27 week mark is always nice because in the event of an early delivery the baby's chances of survival increase a lot.  I think Tim's getting a little nervous, but more so about delivery than the actual baby being here.  I've been the opposite I'm more concerned about what the new schedule will be like, especially for Kaelyn.  She's used to our 100% attention at almost all times, as all first children are, so it'll be an adjustment for all of us.  I know over the next 3 months she's going to do a lot more "growing" so who knows where we will be at then.

I'm feeling good overall.  Our appointment is on Thursday morning.  I'll have my glucose level checked first thing (which means no breakfast, ugh), drink "the drink" (about 9:30) then have an ultrasound and then my regular exam.  By the time that's all done I'll have my glucose checked again and hopefully all will be well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great and I think lil Miss Kaelyn brings an extra HAPPINESS to the photos haha :) Time seems to have flown by this time and the lil guy will be here before anyone knows it! Best of luck on Thursday <3

karen said...

The Anonymous...was ME!!! My bad!

Gram said...

looking great like kaelyn being in the picture SO SWEET...