Thursday, January 4, 2007

Better

So, I'm thinking it was the whole holiday/vacation/jealous of Colleen's stay-at-home-mom life (haha) that I was getting all worked up about my job. And, I was probably just having a bad day! I know I won't stay at MMB forever, but I'm okay for now. I just got my year end raise and the department needs me. I'm the expert in my field within the entire bank - Sad I know!!! And Tim said he'd support me if he could - so my next step is to figure out a way Tim can support me! haha BUT, I will not back down from my desire to scrap forever!!! =o) And if I had $500,000 sitting in my bank account than I'd start a scrap store with Colleen any day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad to see you are feeling better about the job and what not. Oh we shall think of a way for Mr. Timmy to support you haha. That was sweet of him to say though. Well, I just hope it all works out; you know all i want is for you to be happy! :o) Love ya Tons!!!!!! We should do another sleep over sometime.. what do you say?