Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Dream Home


Tim and I are really liking this house! Unfortunately, we can't exactly afford it. It is listed for $158,000 =( At least $20,000 out of our price range!) Click the link, check out the house - it's great. It's about 30 minutes out of Bangor, has a friggin' Pond!, low taxes, a great back deck, and a gorgeous yard! I could go on! As Tim said "when we're ready we'll find a nice house". Well, I wanna be ready right now because I've found the house I want! I think I'm going to throw a tantrum. Even if we could talk the price down it wouldn't really be enough - nobody talks down $20,000! haha! So, either I take up prostitution or Tim does because I NEED this house!!! =o) (joke).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a cute house though! If it was meant to be though you would have it so just wait and I bet you will find one you love even more! haha no selling that machine of a body you got you loser hahahaha! Love ya!

Colleen said...

That is a very cute house...but Tim unfortunately...is right. There will be an EVEN BETTERERERER house when you guys are really ready!!

Colleen said...

oh yeah...and a pond=massive amounts of mosquitoes... you don't want THAT do you? ;)

Kristie said...

I have come to my senses. I think I need to just stop looking for a house right now. I get too excited about one even when I know it just isn't the time for a house.