One of the darkest and longest months of the year and the first day is over. This means just another 20 more days and we can officially say winter is over! BUT FIRST, a storm - a wonderul, happy storm. I hope this happy storm brings along an MMB cancelation. It's funny to work for a place that will close early for a storm. I sit at my desk waiting for the e-mail to come through that says we're closing at such n' such a time because they want their employees to get home safely! Me, I live 1/2 mile down the road! haha. It would be nice though to start the weekend early - not that I have any serious plans!
Well, Karen and I are doing some planning for my grandfathers 65th birthday party in a couple of weeks. He HATES gatherings for his birthday so we're going to make it a surpise. He's a real good sport so he'll have a good time even though he'd prefer nobody even mentioned that it was his birthday. It's hard to pull a surprise over on him - one reason being my grandmother is a miserable liar!
3 comments:
So didja get a day off?? :)
We got out at 3:00! It was worse then the last storm and they only called the day at 3:00. Ridiculous!!!
THE WORST LIAR IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
Post a Comment