Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!

Tonight Tim and I went to Colleen and Rick's for a little partay. Colleen's birthday is Monday so it was a Birthday Party slash Saint Patrick's Day Party (that was the theme with a little cake involved!) These gatherings bring out the weirdest conversations: peoples sex lives, who can and can not cut the bread, haunted houses (yes, Julie and Jerry's house is haunted!!), fear of the dentist - to the point SOMEONE needed to take Valium and others would just prefer to go through childbirth again, and the topic of childbirth brought us into a quick replay of whose childbirth was worse. If you couldn't already tell it was a great night and we had a super time!!


The cake gave quite a fight! The k-nife was handed down to Tim who eventually conquered the cake!! It was very cakeilicious!!



Tomorrow will be the second party of the weekend. Gramp still doesn't know what is going on. We have a lie all in place to trick him into coming up to Bangor (my grandparents live on Verona Island)! I'll be excited to order my photos and have some new things to scrap! It'll mean another adventure to ACMoore - where I've heard they have some new stuff in!! YAY!!

8 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

It was a great night!
The company and the food where great...and the conversations were just as fun as they always are not to mention that everyone will have "Wii-Sorness". ;0)

Colleen said...

OMG I look like a raving lunatic in that picture... ROFL!!

You and Tim will have to come over soon to play Wii when certain OTHER people aren't hogging it all night ...lol ;)

Colleen said...

I am ordering pics here now...

http://www.imagestation.com

They come out so nice and the paper they print them on is thicker and better quality... and the price is the same or less. And you can get free pics when you sign up!!

Kristie said...

It was a great night! The first time I played the Wii my arm was sore for 2 days! Not kidding! I was doing stretches at work to relax haha!

We'll definitely need to have a Wii night! Tim and I keep dabbling with the idea to get our own. =o) It's the new craze!

Rick Jordan said...

I had a great time and I think I proved I CAN cut bread!

Colleen said...

You CAN... but that doesn't mean you SHOULD...lol!! You disrupted the order of things!! TIM is the OFFICIAL BREAD CUTTER!!!!

Kristie said...

Right! Tim is the official Bread Cutter and Rick is the official Drink Maker.

Anonymous said...

You can be the second runner-up for bread-cutters...should Tim not be able to perform his duties as "breadcutter" you can do it LOL....I think Colleen and Nicole had me beat on the childbirth thing...I never screamed or anything like that...But I still would rather have a baby than I root canal...But TIM ... It will be ok LOL... Great pictures Kristie! I love the cake one!