Saturday, May 19, 2007

A few thoughts

I've had a very persistent headache today and I've taken 4 ibprofen and 2 naps to try and kick it. I think it's finally gone! Now, I'll probably be up all night because of all the napping I've done!! Well, I have stuck to my guns and I'm making a good effort to take care of myself. It's only been about a week since I saw the doctor, but still! Tim and I went to the grocery store on Thursday and we shopped "healthy". I even scanned the organic isle - a first for me. We got some organic tortilla chips and they taste EXACTLY like regular tortillas. And we also picked up some whole wheat organic pasta which will go great with our Turkey meatballs! HAHA! That'll be a good meal =o) Last night we had some turkey burgers which were exceptionally good! So good I ate another one tonight! I'm trying to limit my red meat intake and I thought Turkey would be a good replacement. Tim's gone to Paul's to jam this evening. He should be returning shortly. Karen had stopped by today to hang out for a bit. I think I need to stick her in with the rest of my diet because she always makes me laugh and laughter is very good for your health.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You are taking the healthy plunge BIG TIME!! Good for you!!! :)

I have about a BILLION Cooking Light magazines here if you want to borrow them.