Wednesday, May 16, 2007
half days
Work's been going fairly well. I've been doing half days this week. My new job is kinda boring right now. My new boss is very unorganized so I'm trying to get some things caught up - which means a lot of filing! He also keeps a 3 inch stack of customer business cards beside his phone I'm like "would you like a rolodex?" he hesitates, than says "yeah, that might be a good idea". Once all of this mindless stuff is done I'll be on to more fun stuff. In a couple of months are start studying for the Series 7, so a lot of my time will be spent doing that. I have a couple of long term projects I have to learn so I can take those over. I'll probably be doing half days for a lot longer than expected. It was suppose to be until the end of this week, but now my current boss is being a retard and wants me to stay longer. UGH* The joys of switching jobs within the same company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I HATE work! I should have been born independently wealthy!
Post a Comment