Friday, May 4, 2007

Today Was A Good Day

Yup! It was a good day all right. We had a "food day" because someone was leaving the accounting department (they're on the same floor as us). There was lots of goodies to munch on throughout the day. I did some fun miscellaneous projects, I skipped my lunch hour (just ate at my desk) so instead I got to come home an hour early. We can't make it a regular thing, but once and awhile is okay. So I'm home, paying some bills online and mailing some out. Which means today is pay day - another plus! Things with Avon have been going great! I'll be submitting my 5th campaign on Monday. I'll get a bunch of free stuff and an Avon pin because I reached the "goal" for each campaign AND I submitted all my orders on time. =o) YAY! And I have to thank my sister for ordering EVERY SINGLE TIME so far! haha!! Without her I don't think I would be AS successful! =)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Sounds like a great day!

Anonymous said...

There are always things I want I just can't help it. I had never even thought of buying anything from Avon until you starting doing it now I love it and I love to try the new things! :o) glad I could be of help to you. Glad you had a good day! Love ya tons! :o)