Well, after a little finagling I got out of work at noon today! This will give me some extra time to get little stuff done so tomorrow won't feel so hectic. Tomorrow I need to run out to drop off some Avon for a lady I work with and I plan to run out to see Colleen to drop off hers as well -- she doesn't know this and is finding out RIGHT NOW! =) I've got my Friday, Saturday and Sunday to do lists and my suitcase is just about all packed. I want to be sure the apartment is cleaned up before we leave - which will be pretty easy, I hit the jackpot with Tim and his cleanliness.
I can't wait to get out to camp! Last year I didn't have a digital camera so I was pulling the "just take one more in case this one doesn't come out". But not this year! I cleaned up the pictures in my camera so it'll be 100% FREE for lots of campin' fun photos! And last year I started my camping scrapbook so I'll get to add another year! Off to work on my Friday To Do List!
5 comments:
Have fun! I know you will!
I'll be here!!! You could have put my total in there somewhere...lol.
And yes you DID hit the jackpot. He is the king of clean. OK... maybe not the King because he is the KING of folding laundry and I don't think you can be king of 2 things at once... can you??
12.31
You rock :)
yeah, I think so too!
Post a Comment