Welcome to football season ladies and gentlemen! Hope this season turns out to be a good one (a.k.a Pat's spank all y'all's BUTTS!!) I've been giving it some SERIOUS thought as to whether I'm going to buy tickets to a Pat's game for myself and my dad for Christmas (Karen, you're welcome to buy a ticket too if you want to come along). He WOULD crap his pants. I'd want to get good seats because I know it won't be something I do all that often... the "good" seats are about $125 per seat. YIKES! I think it would be worth the experience and who else would I go with, but my Dad! I'm not really sure what game I would pick for us to go see. I tried to trick my Dad into telling me who he would want to see play the Pat's this year, but I didn't get anywhere.
Alright Rick, got any good/positive reason why I should go with the expensive tickets?
4 comments:
I don't think it would matter! You are actually asking the wrong person- since Colleen is the only one of us who HAS been to a real NFL game! I think just being there would be enough and it wouldn't really matter where you were sitting! The only problem is the Pats sell out every game and tickets will be really hard to come by unless you go see them play someone else on the road! I may have a hookup though- let me see what I can do!
It is SO MUCH FREAKING FUN!!! I don't even really LIKE football AND when I went to all the games, the Pat's SUUUUUUCKED and lost EVERY TIME... but it was still a complete BLAST!!!! The tailgating before the game is almost more fun than the game itself!! LOVES IT!!!
Oh.... and I never had good seats and could always see just fine and everywhere you sit... everyone is WAY into the game screaming and yelling having a blast!
well, that's good to know!! Now who knows if I'll be able to get tickets because I've probably waited too long.
Post a Comment