Neato! :)
You know I did teach them how to do that but I guess they forgot to put me in the credits at the end!! hahaThat was pretty intense... the second kid looked like gumby!!!
I would break in half if I even attempted that! They do that to me all the time, too, Karen! Credit stealers!
I know Rick... they just can't seem to give credit where credit is deserved!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Neato! :)
You know I did teach them how to do that but I guess they forgot to put me in the credits at the end!! haha
That was pretty intense... the second kid looked like gumby!!!
I would break in half if I even attempted that! They do that to me all the time, too, Karen! Credit stealers!
I know Rick... they just can't seem to give credit where credit is deserved!!!
Post a Comment