WOW! As most of you may know Black Friday is truly insane! But the whole time you can't help, but smile at yourself and all the other crazy's standing in line at 3:50a.m.! And then you start hearing the BIG crazy's talk about coming down after dinner last night! I got to Kohl's, got what I wanted PLUS SOME! I was in line and BAM, someone decided to leave this "un-named gift" right THERE. (Not naming gift because I don't know who I'm giving it to IF ANYONE!) It's originally $150, but after sale and rebate it's $50! How could I not get it? It was sitting there staring at me. It was the HOT item you saw everyone hanging onto around the store (well, everyone from the front of the line). So, in Kohl's 4:00am out of Kohl's 4:50am and then off to hit Best Buy. Got there in time to stand in line (looked over at Toys R Us and thought you Colleen!! HOPE YOU MADE IT!!! ) Best Buy... what can I say it's the Mecca of Black Friday. People would rather pee their pants waiting in line than lose their place! I heard one guy who got there at 1:30am to get a "ticket" for some tv. I got what I wanted at Best Buy as well (again, can't say what...). I also got something I wasn't really planning on getting, but got it anyway. I swear, I can never "cut back" at Christmas time. I JUST FRIGGIN' LOVES IT!!!!
I got in and out of Best Buy with what I wanted and it was only 5:45am. I didn't really have any other places I wanted to go so I decided to just head home. Stopped at Dunkin' and got home to meet Tim just as he was getting the shower to start his day. At least I'll be on time for work for once!!
5 comments:
You are just insane I can't not imagine doing that!!! Gram couldn't believe you of all people would want to go do that either. Well, I mean I saw people outside of best buy at 1:00pm Thursday afternoon CRAZY people!!!
I think I understand a little! They REALLY get into it- like competition and it makes them mean and hungry! They may be crazy but they do get good deals! My wife would buy a rock if she thought it was a great buy! LOL
Holy.... You did Black Friday ..... And then went to work????
Woah... THAT is dedication!
As I've said to everyone "it was just one day!" =o)
I don't think I could have gone to work after that....Holy cow! I was a zombie for the rest of the day! And to boot I have a cold.....Ahhhh...You ROCK~
Post a Comment