Tim and I went to my grandparents house for our 2nd thanksgiving. We had a good time and the food was yummy. We had all the "normal" stuff like turkey, potato, sweet potato, cranberry sauce, stuffing... etc. I don't have any pic's though - I left my camera at Colleen and Rick's. O well, I have enough picture's that I haven't scrapped yet and would have just added to the pile. I just got up from a long nap (which wasn't necessary, but I did it anyway).
Tim took off to Ellsworth to jam with his friends so I got bored and decided to read a book (while laying on the couch with a blanket!) There is absolutely nothing on TV - College Football and I hate it!
I think tomorrow I'm going to tackle some more Christmas shopping. I'm just about finished and I even have it all wrapped! Wrapping is my 2nd favorite part of Christmas, my first favorite being getting the presents!
It is definitly freezing outside tonight!! The heat has kicked on non-stop!!! I'm so glad we do not have to pay for the heat!!
5 comments:
I hear you on the college football thing! I look forward to it being over so the NFL can take over Saturday, too! Sounds like you guys had fun! Who do you like on Thursday night when the Pack plays the Cowboys in Dallas? Might be as good as Indy-NE!
I'm not a big fan of either team, but I'll cheer for the boys since you're brother is a fan! =)
did Tim take your camera last night?? If not don't forget it tonight! :)
Cool! I will, too but I would root for his team as long as they aren't playing the Vikings! I also have a hatred for the Packers that runs deep within me! I hate #4 and I can't wait for him to retire! Feels kind of weird commenting on your blog with you in my kitchen! LOL
All I want to know is this: Where is the Thanksgiving #1 blog entry? Surely that one was the BEST one!!! ;-)
Post a Comment