Thursday, January 10, 2008

wait wait and a little more waiting...

I was suppose to hear back from the law office tuesday or wednesday about the job. Well, they didn't call me so I called them yesterday (wednesday). I spoke with one of the attorneys and he was very vague "we've made some decisions, but not all yet and we should know by Monday." Right on!! Why don't you just go ahead and wait another 4 days for us to decide if you'll be JOBLESS or not!! Okay, so I'm being dramatic. I do hope it works out though. Work out = getting hired + liking the job + a little raise. I'd finally get my own office (unlike my cubicle!!). The office is downtown so I still wouldn't have to travel far. Everyone keeps saying "ooo, working for lawyers." and they give me that look like "you're going to die if you do." haha! I'm not really all that worried about it.

Oh yeah, I finished Scar Tissue. I love it!! It was such an awesome life story!! YOU ALL HAVE GOT TO READ IT!

10 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Not really my cup of tea but I would read a Randy Moss autobiography!

Rick Jordan said...

Good luck on the job, too! I hope you get it! Even if they are lawyers! LOL

Anonymous said...

As long as they aren't like the lawyers I worked for!!! I hope you get it though I think it would be a great change of pace for you. Hopefully it will be the job for you. Didn't take you anytime to read that book! haha Glad it was so good though... atleast I know it is getting some use out of it!

Rick Jordan said...

I HAVE to ask! What where the lawyers you worked with like? Sexist pigs? Chauvinistic pigs? Rude? I have to know! LOL

Rick Jordan said...

Just in case you were wondering, no one has EVER met me and said, "That Rick- he is so shy and quiet!" LOL

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. They were just annoying and rude and wanted me to do stupid things like take their clothes to the dry cleaners on my break. And when I started and the old girl was getting down they had me go to the Grasshopper shop on the corner downtown and the damn girl a card!!! Or go to the bagel shop to get them something. One of them told me I was there to do things like that for them so they could get stuff done... I was thinking to myself NOPE IM NOT THE ONE!!! hahaha I could go on!

Rick Jordan said...

I guess that would be pretty sexist and egotistical! I think that would piss anyone off!

Rick Jordan said...

I hate it when I am talking to women and all they do is stare at my chest! I am like, "hello! My eyes are up here!" LOL J/K

Kristie said...

haha!! You're such a weirdo!

Rick Jordan said...

I am pretty weird!