Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moving right along

Tim and I went shopping this weekend and got a few random things for the house. It was fun! Things are moving along well on the house. Still waiting for the appraisal to come back, but title work has been ordered so that's good. We should still be closing within the next 2-3 weeks. Tim is very excited! He thinks it's almost time to start packing. Haha! He actually said he likes to pack. He's so weird! Packing isn't so bad it's the unpacking that SUCKS! I'm getting more anxious to start cleaning up the house and painting. Although, I get overwhelmed pretty easy and I'll probably have about 5-10 breakdowns before we're are completely settled in. sigh* O well - I still can't wait!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I am SO excited for you guys!! I would love to help you paint n' stuff... just call me!!

Kristie said...

Yay!! I will definitely take you up on that. Tim does not enjoy painting so I recruited Karen and possibly another friend of mine!

Rick Jordan said...

As much as Tim helped me, you can count me in for anything you need! Be glad to help!