A couple of months ago Karen and I went to the movies and saw P.S. I Love You. Very girly movie, but I loved it. When I went to see it I had no idea it was a book. I recently found out and decided to get it. I ordered it on Amazon and just got it today. I'm excited to start it. I heard the book is even better than the movie (most people say that anyway... I thouht The DaVinci Code book was WAY better than the movie, but I had also read the book first. Who knows how I'll feel about P.S. I love you by reading the book 2nd). For those interested in a house update there really isn't one. Still just waiting for things to progress. Targeted to close at the end of the month.
3 comments:
I thought DaVinci Code was way better as a book, too! Hope in this case, it is true, too!
So far the first 2 chapters are exactly like the movie... that probably means nothing though haha.
Well be sure to keep me updated cause if it is a lot better I may have to read it since the movie was AWESOME!
Post a Comment