Thursday, April 3, 2008

A busy week

We have continued to go out to the house every night to work on this or that. Last night I went out for little over an hour. Around 7:30 I went to a ladies house to help dip strawberries in chocolate for tonight's Bangor Garden Show Preview Night. I was there until 10:30 dipping those damn strawberries. There were HUNDREDS of them and 5 of us. Tonight I'm leaving work a few minutes early to head to the auditorium to begin the preview night extravaganza. Doors open at 6:00 and close at 9:00. I'm hoping I can get out of there shortly after 9:00!! We still have a lot of packing to do and we're planning on moving Saturday. We've loaded up the car the past few nights, but you would barely know that when you look around the apartment. And of course I agreed to babysit Saturday night from 5-10 so we'll probably get it all moved, but forget unpacking any of it that night! Tim works Sunday so I guess that will give me the entire day to unpack and start finding new homes for our stuff.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

So exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! Well, last night was pretty fun I am glad that I volunteered. I hope all goes well this weekend and it doesn't become to stressful! Love ya

Rick Jordan said...

I can't wait to see it! Sounds like you guys are CRANKING! Good luck with the Garden Show!

Rick Jordan said...

Security Center? Should have gone to MY blog! I am WAY more cursing and dirty then you!

Julie said...

Wow your house looks awesome! I love the purple room. :) And the grill is something to envy!