Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seriously Dudes

Tim just got done mowing the lawn... well the back yard. Which means the front yard is for me to do probably tomorrow though. I surely ain't doin' it tonight! Mowing the lawn is something I need to get mentally prepared for. OKay, that sounds a little much, but I just wasn't planning on doing it tonight.



As you may have noticed the last picture is of a DEAD plant. I just don't understand why plants are such desired pieces of viewing pleasure (what?). In my case it has NO viewing PLEASURE whatsoever! I was told that I have to water this plant daily... I did my "whatthehelldidyoujustsay" laugh. You can't really think I would water this thing DAILY! Honestly, what is a plant, why can't we leave them in the "wild"? Seriously Dudes, they are like wild creatures and just don't belong in a hanging pot. Yet, family seems to think it's a much needed accessory to a new home so I have 2, an outdoor plant and an indoor. My "wild" indoor plant is doing well, fortunately for the plant he only needs to be watered every couple of weeks or so.

7 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

LOL at the mentally prepared crack! If it means anything, Tim should mow it all! You had me laughing at the water them daily part, too!

Anonymous said...

You actually have 2 indoor plants if you think about it! I don't really know about that other plant you have but i think you are supposed to water it even though it looks like a green stick! haha Tim is all over mowing the back lawn... he probably figured this is the coolest it has been in awhile and he might as well mow!!! haha Get yourself prepared to mow up tomorrow... don't be afraid if you come face to face with a deer though! HAHA

Anonymous said...

What the frig i thought I was going to be the first post and then i post mine and see friggin Rick beat me to it what the frickity frick!

Artistically Twisted said...

I don't do so good with plants so I completely understand the "whatthehelldidyoujustsay" laugh!

...and Karen I am so stealing "frickity frick" I was laughing at that as well

Kristie said...

=O) Ya, Tim SHOULD have mowed the whole thing, damn it!

Rick Jordan said...

Sorry, Karen- next time, I'll hold off a little longer so you can be first! I just type so frickity fast!

Anonymous said...

so frickity frick frickin fast I know!!!