I DON'T KNOW!!!!
Dad was back over yesterday and today getting some of the mudding done. He still needs to do 2 more coats which will be done next weekend. Lew will be over sometime in the next 2 days to finish off the wiring to the outlets. Tim's getting very anxious to move his stuff downstairs and frankly so am I!
Scrapbooking:
I've done about 10 pages since my last post. I'm enjoying scrapbooking again! I found a few little tools I had forgot I purchased so that was a nice surprise. I cleaned up my work space a little and reorganized a few things. I think once I move my stuff into the purple room I'll set up another table so I can spread out a little bit more. (At least until I get sick of it again!) :)
5 comments:
You guys are still cranking! Congrats on the scrapbooking and thank you for helping me get that desk in the house last Saturday! Mudding and taping are tedious, terrible, slow work! Be patient and you will be done before you know it.
Well I am glad to hear that Dad is getting the work done! You guys are going to have to go and buy your paint and flooring and what not before you know it!!! Looks like Tim was Dad's little handy man for the day hahahaha
GUESS WHAT!!!!??? I ordered pictures that I am thinking about maybe even SCRAPBOOKING!
What are you doing for flooring in there?
....and I think Tim should paint the room pink like his new car ;)
HAHA! Ya, I'm not so sure about the pink. Even I would have to draw the line at that!! And YAY to the scrapbooking!! :)
Post a Comment