Thursday, November 20, 2008

My belly hurts...

I stayed home from work today. The past couple of days my stomach has been bothering me. I was going to go in to work a couple of hours late, but after my shower I decided to stay home instead. O well, it's not like I've been all that busy at work anyway - that's another thing all together. It'll probably take me an hour to get caught up from the stuff I missed today - woohoo*

I found him... his name is Obie (I'm thinking he's named after Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars haha, LOVE IT), he's a Poochon (a poodle!) haha! Never would I have said I wanted a poodle!!!!! But he's super way cute and Tim even likes him. I found him in the Uncle Henrys, he's 1.5 years old, sort of grayish in color, and he looks like he has a permanent smile on his face!!! Unfortunatly I wish I had saved the picture from the Uncle Henrys ad but I didn't and now I can't find it anymore. Down Side - yes, there is a down side...the current owner paid $1,650 for him from a breeder in Iowa (or so they say) and although they didn't mention how much they are charging for him I can imagine it's going to be pretty darn close to their purchase price. But I'm not going to totally give up yet - maybe, just maybe these people have a really kind heart and would be willing to give him up for the reasonable cost of $250! hahahahha!! What do you guys think? Do I have a chance? Ya, I know... not very likely. But I really really love him and I at least want to say I tried to get him. I e-mailed the lady back last night and gave my reasons for wanting Obie along with asking how much she is charging. He's in Freeport, ME so it wouldn't be too bad of a drive to get him. Hopefully I'll hear back from her tonight.

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

I hope it works out for you! Good luck with your hopefully new dog! That sucks about being sick! Although must be nice to miss work!