
I'm getting closer to owning this dog! The lady selling him is asking $450 but said in her e-mail she is willing to negotiate because a good home is what is most important to her. I e-mailed her back and asked if she would be willing to go as low as $250. She responded by saying she would think about it. Right now she is in Colorado and when she returns (Monday) we're going to set up a day to meet and I'll get a

chance to meet Obie also. She e-mailed me these couple of pictures from when Obie was a puppy. He really isn't much bigger than this now. Although, he looks much larger in these pics because of his fur. She'll e-mail me more pics when she returns. Honestly, I am getting a little bit nervous about having a dog around - now that it seems like I could ACTUALLY have one around. I just don't want the dog to tear things up and pee all over my stuff. Ultimately I want a dog very badly and am looking forward to this being MY doggie!!!
1 comment:
Good luck! I hope you FINALLY get your dog you want SO bad! Are you going to rename him 'Brady'? LOL
Post a Comment