Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm all done...

with my Christmas shopping! I received my last Amazon item today. I have maybe a handful of gifts left to wrap and that's it. I usually wrap as I get stuff so it makes it easier. A friend of mine has 4 kids to wrap for (only 1 is her's, the other 3 are her bf's) so I usually help her out a little. Tomorrow I might be going over there to wrap although I just saw on the news we're suppose to get 3-6'' tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have snow for Christmas.


Obie's been doing good. I'm still so happy to have a dog around!! I just love him so much! Tim really loves him too :)

7 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

About the only good thing I can see is it would be nice to have snow for Christmas! Other than that, it can go away for good! Snow makes my job and ride to work a nightmare! April can't come soon enough!

Kristie said...

I say bring it on! I got snow tires on my car and I swear it's like a whole new world out there! It's the first time I've ever had snow tires. LOVE IT!

Rick Jordan said...

Snow tires are SWEET! Come pick me up in the morning- I have to be there at 7! LOL

Anonymous said...

I say bring the snow on too even though my car is TERRIBLE in the snow and I don't think snow tires would even help it! I think I finish my christmas shopping tonight. I am sure I will think of something else since I did get a $400 bonus today!!! WAHOO!!!!

Colleen said...

You suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!! I still have LOTS to do!

Nicole said...

Hope you are getting ready to get your DRUNK ON and GET DOWN AND DIRTY!!! PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTYYYYY

Anonymous said...

Try wrapping for 18 kids http://www.duggarfamily.com/